Skye Fall Interior
Sleeps 6. Three double bedrooms, each with en-suite facilities and loch views.
Each bedroom has french windows leading out onto a decking area overlooking the loch. The two principal bedroom suites have 32 inch televisions and one has a wood burning stove.
Each of these two main bedrooms have seating and relaxing areas from which to enjoy the loch views and watch the boats going up and down the loch.
The open plan sitting room and kitchen area are located on the first floor with dramatic views of the loch. The large wall mounted TV in the sitting room has a sound bar and sub woofer system for enhanced volume.
There is a DVD player and DVD library also. The sitting room also has a wood burning stove.
The oak kitchen is contemporary in style and fitted with every modern convenience including a coffee machine, dishwasher and full sized fridge freezer.
The panoramic window is a great distraction from everyday chores!
There is full mobile phone reception in the property and free wi-fi is included in the price of your holiday (restrictions apply due to to the location of the property but you will be able to send/receive emails and surf the web.).
The broadband connection is NOT suitable for downloading films, playing games or FaceTime/Skype.
- Waterside location
- Wood burning stove in sitting room and master bedroom suite
- Free wi-fi for emails and surfing the web
- TV system with enhanced sound system
- Bluetooth sound system for playing your own music via your phone
- Private jetty and beach area for your enjoyment
- Outdoor seating and BBQ area
- Ample parking for three vehicles
- Washing machine
- Dishwasher, fridge/freezer, microwave
- Ground floor en suite bedroom with easy access
- Stunning views
- No hidden extras - price includes linen, towels, heating although you will need to purchase logs locally
- Restaurant/bar food within walking distance
- Open all year
- Great base for summer activities and skiing in the winter.
Book your stay at Skye Fall
Skye Fall waterfront cottage overlooks Loch Lochy, near Fort William in the Highlands of Scotland.